Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Official!

Well folks...we finally, thank God, have a HOME. David, our realtor, delivered the keys to us on Wednesday evening! Megan put the story on her blog in wonderful prose. Click on story to get the full details of how blessed we have been.
One thing I noticed in all of this is how easy it is to cry out to and for God when we struggle. It's also easy to be grateful in the midst of great blessing. The thing that is sometimes hard is to cry out to and for God when you feel satisfied and things are going your way.
So....my request is this: join with us in praise and thanksgiving for the incredible way that our lives have been blessed yet also; pray with us for God's will in the blessing.
I know that we will enjoy our new home very much along with all the good that has come this past year, but I also believe and have heard somewhere that "we are blessed in order to be a blessing".
Thank you all who have prayed and been there with us in this journey. I don't know what other surprises and challenges lie ahead but with the amazing friends and families God has placed in our path I'm sure it's gonna be one heck of a ride.

No comments: